Best Timber Pile Foundation Work in Vancouver
Vancouver is a coastal seaport city in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The city is full of beautiful buildings and structures that belong to various centuries. Due to the geographical conditions, foundations for buildings are laid using helical piles or timber piles. While helical piles are used for regular residential and commercial buildings, timber piles are used for bridges, chalets, and other such structures.
Torque and Hammer Pile Driving Ltd is a well-known company that handles the task of driving Timber Piles in Vancouver. We source the best timber piles to build a strong foundation to last for years.
Advantages of Using Timber Piles in Vancouver
- Timber piles are a great option when the foundation is either fully submerged in the water or when it is always dry.
- These are economical compared to traditional foundation methods.
- The conical end of the timber coated with an iron shell is easy to drive into the ground or sand.
- There is no need to use any heavy machinery to get the job done.
- Fully submerged timber piles can last forever.
Contact us for Timber Piles for Foundation Work in Vancouver.