The Best Helical Pile Contractors in Vancouver
Galvanized steel with helical lead sections is screwed into the earth to the point where they reach stable soil. Used in construction sites, helical piles act as a support system for the foundation of a building. They add support at the base of the structures, especially in areas with less soil strength.
Why Choose Torque and Hammer
We are one of the famous Helical Pile Contractors in Vancouver. With years of experience in the field, our professionals know their job and can get it done well within the stipulated time. Quality is our primary focus. Our foundations made from Screw Piles in Vancouver are strong, durable, and reliable.
Why Use Helical Piles?
Also known as screw piles or helical anchors, these foundation systems can be used for both new constructions and existing ones.
Helicalpiles Vancouver has the following advantages:
- Act as soil anchors
- Provide foundation support
- Cost-effective solution when compared to traditional deep soil foundation
- Easy to install and remove
- The metal can be reused and recycled
- Can be installed anytime throughout the year
- Necessary for constructions on loose soil
- Less noise and vibration